Sunday, December 26, 2010

so what now?

Still haven't decided whether this page is a graveyard for old myspace blogs to be visited in fits of nostalgia, or a real page to blog on. It's not as anonymous as I would like, but if I don't link it anywhere I guess I'm ok. Everything I write on the internet is fair game anyway, right?

Sometimes I think I'm just asking, begging to be called out as partial, as saying something inappropriate for someone with my job, cause damn it's a golden cage. but maybe I will just reserve the page for incredulity at my friends and family-but then what if they stumble on it and get really pissed? Like what do you say to someone who buys their kids everything they want, so I have no fucking idea what to get them for Christmas? And what about the people who go away for Christmas leaving their brand new grandchild behind? Yeah the kid's too young to remember, but the parents aren't. Or the fact that I'm getting a dishwasher for Christmas (well half of one, I have to pay for the other half)-yeah I know I'm a spoiled brat-whatever.

All those unsavory or snarky thoughts that used to find their way onto a myspace status-wtf to do with them now?

No comments:

Post a Comment