Monday, November 29, 2010

15 movies Oct 09

font size="3">
15 movies, my favs, changed my life, can't forget.
Ok. Here there are, in no particular order. I tried to find trailers for all-I could try to show you favorite scenes but that would take forever.

Say Anything
I LOVE Cameron Crowe and just about anything he does, but this is my fav of his. Two misfits finding each other... and the music is great! and love Cusack and Syke of course












Next on the list-I'll give you another Cameron Crowe-Almost Famous. To anyone younger than 35 or so-if you want to know a bit about the 70's this is it. No of course we weren't all groupies, but he catches the vibe to a T!! and the cast and music is incredible













Thought this scene might not stand up without the backstory-but actually it does












Next on the list Gone With the Wind-a classic
















Back to the late 20th century-Slums of Beverly Hills-love this movie-Natasha Lyonne, Marisa Tomei, and Alan Arkin-this is an underground classic


















The Breakfast Club-my fav of the brat pack movies-maybe I identify with the misfits? Judd Nelson bad boy!

















My Cousin Vinny-fokin amazing cast and dialogue! Marisa Tomei's courtroom scene is over the top
















just a taste of my fav scene

















In my notes I wrote Coen brothers here-but which one? Fargo, Raising Arizona, the one with Clooney as a convict? I guess it has to be Fargo (remember Frances McDormand from Almost Famous? LOL)
















True Lies is next-tongue in cheek action-love it!


















Philadelphia Story-a classic starring some classics-couldn't find a trailer.

Thelma and Louise-the ultimate road movie. If you don't know the ending-go check it out


















Some Like it Hot-another oldie but goodie!
















It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World-what a hoot!

















and last but not least-my fav foreign movie-Kolya. What a gem. Not the best video,but a great movie. In Czech of course but English subtitles available. I highly recommend it
















is that 15? maybe not but I am done. Tag yourself if you would like to do this one.

oxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment