Monday, November 29, 2010

Snow on the beach Feb 10

Good morning and happy Sunday! I hope everyone made it through the storm without too much damage. We had snow (a lot more than originally predicted) but some of you in the south must be hurting-those ice storms are not pretty.

I'm bringing you some old pictures of snow on the beach in part to help me get out there today and shoot some new ones. I haven't touched the camera in too long and it's a sparkingly beautiful day.

The link below is to a photoblog I did last year, with some cool shots in full daylight, and a couple of videos. Please check it out for a preview.

2009 version of snow on the beach

The shots below were taken two years ago when I wasn't even posting in a blog. They are in my albums though, so it's easy to post them here. The sunrise shots are the most beautiful-all taken with a crappy cellphone camera (I didn't have the blackberry back then)















I WILL get out there today!

Thanks for coming by, and look for some more shots later tonight. Enjoy your Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment