Monday, November 29, 2010

Take off your bra and make yourself at home Oct 09

Maybe I should call this blog bewbage #2, cause that's what it's about. Another silly piece of jetsam floating around in my head.

Ok-visualize with me here-
you get home from work, get out of the car, walk in the door and throw down you keys and whatever baggage your are schlepping.

What is the first thing you want to do? What one act will make you breathe that first sigh of relief that you are back in your castle, or on your ship ;)?

Here's were the boobs come in. Some people might say that they want to take their shoes off, others maybe sit down in their comfy chair, of course there are many answers to this question.

As for me (wait for it lol) I want to TAKE OFF MY BRA!!!!!






Yes I like to take off my makeup, and eventually my shoes and maybe some more articles of clothing, but the bra MUST come off. It is oppression personified, especially when your IBTC doesn't need the damn thing at all.



So now you know my secret. Tell me-what is the first thing you want to do? What is the thing that makes you feel at home?






Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment