Monday, November 29, 2010

I can't show you my pictures but I can take you to the sound june 27,09

As you may know, I was working in Johnstown PA this week, and of course I have a bunch of pictures that I will share eventually. The highlight of the week was our trip to two Frank Lloyd Wright houses in the mountains of southwestern PA-Kentuck Knob and Fallingwater.

I am free to post the Kentuck Knob pix (exterior only) but that will be another blog.

I may not show you my pix from Falling water (exterior and interior), however. The website warns against publishing any images, even if not for profit, so I must comply. They even charge for the use of the images from their own website, so I'm just going to link you here. Lots of good info on both websites.

I did take some video at falling water; but not of the house (no video allowed). I wanted to bring you the sound of the water-imagine the experience of the Kaufmans listening to this all the time. What a perfect retreat from the steel mills of Pittsburgh.

Thanks for reading and listening and look for more Frank Lloyd Wright soon


























No comments:

Post a Comment