Monday, November 29, 2010

One mor before the year is over Dec 09

I stayed home today cause I just couldn't get out of bed-oh well one less vacation day next year. But I'm not a complete sloth; oh no. We have company coming to see the new year in with us! It's Beth, a very dear friend that we don't see very much. You may remember her from my hs graduation




and the reunion last year




So I'm madly rushing around getting ready-NOT! I am doing some wash and some cleaning in between looking at pictures and generally goofing off.

Speaking of pictures, I thought it only fitting to close out the year with some Philly shots-yes I know it's a bit boring but bear with me. They really are rather interesting. Anyway-from a ramble I took last week











and one from inside my favorite coffee shop





Thanks so much to all my friends who show up to read my ramblings and comment on my pictures! I treasure your friendship and wish all of you a very happy, healthy, and prosperous new year!





No comments:

Post a Comment