Monday, November 29, 2010

Avatars-a little nostalgic for simpler days May 10

A new camera picture blog is coming soon, but this isn't about pictures-well actually maybe it is.

For some reason, maybe seeing Toy with a shoe today, I'm a bit nostalgic for the time back in the day when I could express my moods here with just a click-






























Nowadays it's much more complicated-I may not be able to say what I feel in a status message, so I may not express myself. Even though I sorely miss the ability to change my avatar, I have not and will not change it until I feel better about the future of our country. I hope to have renewed optimism after the November elections, but right now I need to stay focused and keep reminding myself and all my friends just how high the stakes are-don't ever forget!

I leave you with the avatar I used exclusively for 2008 presidential election-related anger






like a phoenix, we will rise from the ashes.

Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment