Monday, November 29, 2010

Part one of the Pool at Harrah's-conformity

All the pictures are done, but I am too tired to show you the whole thing, so I'll just give you a couple (not very good) shots and ask my question. I promise the rest of the pictures are much better-the Pool was very cool!

So what about those 20somethings? You may know that I love to observe people-that's why I am more comfortable behind the lens than in front of it, although a camera is not necessary. And people-watching with one of my oldest and dearest friends (see the profile pic for a shot of us that night) well it doesn't get much better!

This club we went to on Friday night is actually very interesting and beautiful. Harrah's built a gorgeous pool under a dome, and at night it's transformed into a dance club; one of the hot spots for 20somethings from miles around (north and south jersey, philly, ny etc).

Of course we noticed many things about those 20somethings; I have to say that I was a bit disappointed about the clothes! Most of the girls were wearing the same basic thing-a dress (or skirt) that looked like a tube top pulled down over their asses! Some of them were so short that they couldn't even dance without pulling at them all the time-so attractive LOL.

Here's a couple shots of some of the offenders-the first one was a real contrast-the girl with the tube top on her ass looks really trampy (ugly shoes too), but her friend had a gorgeous blue dress that was so flattering! What a difference.



Sorry about the image quality-I know it's really bad.
Here's another one of a group of girls by the pool.






Yes, one girl has an actual skirt on, but the others are encased in the tube tops! WTF? You may say that I am old and crotchety, but it's really not about the length of the skirts. I get that they are showing their legs and that is all good, but damn-the tube tops are ugly, plus what happened to originality? I don't think we all dressed alike when I was a 20something, but then that was back in the dark ages.

So what do you think? Are these skirts ugly? Do all the 20somethings dress the same?

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment