Monday, November 29, 2010

Central Europe from 1997 Feb 10

...Yeah it's Sunday night-back to work tomorrow. BUT at least I am on the road this week FINALLY-Bethlehem PA here I come.

The pictures-this is part two of a trip back to the pics I took on a trip to central europe in 1997. I went to Prague for 5 weeks to study at the University of Economics, and did some traveling when I was finished. What an amazing experience-one of the best things I ever did.

part one of my latest look at the the pics is Karlovy Vary-this link is now fixed, a spa town in western Bohemia very close to the German border (the German name for the town is Carlsbad.) This blog takes another look at some city shots from Prague, Budapest, and Vienna. Eventually I'll have more of these to show you; I went back to my prints today and have many more to scan and edit.

So-the pictures

Prague





















Budapest













Vienna

















And the last night of the trip-I left from Vienna






Thanks for coming by! I hope you enjoyed the trip-look for more soon.

have a good week

No comments:

Post a Comment