Monday, November 29, 2010

Bewbage-from the sublime to the ridiculous Oct 09

This is one of those things that is rattling around in my head screaming to see the light of day-so here it is. The world is more ridiculous every day-well here's my little spot.

From the sublime to the ridiculous-yes of course I notice breasts-I'm not excited by them, but geez how could I live in this world without noticing them. They are everywhere-and such a fuss-oh but that's another blog.

Sublime

The first thing I have to say about sublime bewbage is that it is REAL!!!!

My soft spot for Gia really has nothing to do with her boobs-but they are (were-she's forever young) damn near perfect.









So where do we go from here on the road from sublime to ridiculous?

I don't know who this is (maybe Jennifer something?) but it doesn't really matter.







This one-well I bet she has marks on her back from the bra straps, but that cross sure looks sexy.





Guess who? Not to bad for an old lady-let's just say they are aging well LOL







but I'd take the chance to have just a little cleavage-oh well




So yes I did save the ridiculous for last. Lucky you. I must tell you that my ridiculous may be your beautiful, so be forewarned I reveal my bias here ;)

Nothing against anyone who's had breast "enhancement" surgery-whatever gets you through the night as far as I'm concerned-but I find most of it really ugly, (I mean WTF?)






to the surreal-how the hell does she remain standing upright?





So do you agree? What's your version of sublime?

No comments:

Post a Comment