Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dallas May 09

A quiz:

When Elizabeth was in Dallas, did she:

a) get drunk outside by the pool till 11 PM

b) drink margaritas at a roof top bar

c) win an I-Pod

d) All of the above

Answer to be revealed later, or maybe not...

Some pictures:

Lexie wants to come with



The rooftop bar of the Iron Cactus -nice work if you can get it



The view from the bar




The view from across the highway



The Hotel Zaza pool-next time I stay here!




Downtown




My fav Dallas museum the Crow Collection-no jades though-I was a bit disappointed











The mysterious bi disk. I read once that these disks were originally intended to provide the soul or spirit a way out of the body at the time of death and were placed in strategic places. They may not be so sure about this now, because I can not find it anywhere. But I love the idea





Tomb guardians












Thanks for joining me!


No comments:

Post a Comment